Reporting to the Global Marketing Director and working with various project stakeholders to envision, conceptualize, prototype and deliver great experiences.
Inventing the new PALO IT visual identity through designing corporate branding guidelines for digital and print marketing materials, including revamping or creation of: logotype, business cards, stickers, greeting cards, social media banners, brochures, roll-up banners, posters, pitch decks, infographics, etc.
Ideal candidate will be able to draw cartoon like illustrations to enhance the PALO IT communication with a fun and playful style.
You will be on-boarded in our community of talented Designers, composed mostly of Design Researchers, Interaction and Visual Designers and we will be looking forward to grow your design capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human Computer.
- Interaction, Instructional or Graphic Design, related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of UI.
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch app, Illustrator, Silverback, Axure, etc.
- Nice to have: understanding of agile practices, UX, motion design, HTML, CSS and other technical platforms.